Do you want to work for a leading provider of social networking applications with:
- Over 5 million monthly active users
- Over 68 million installs
- Over 30,000 new profiles daily
Then join SNAP! SNAP Interactive builds AreYouInterested.com (AYI), a social discovery application that leverages data from Facebook and other API’s to match people who share similar interests. We work at the intersection of Social, Big Data, Location and Mobile. Our environment is fun and relaxed, our products are ambitious, and our engineers are some of the brightest in NYC.
SNAP Interactive, a publicly traded company, has a new opening for a Product Manager. This position is full-time and is conveniently based one block from Penn Station.
- Write specifications, prioritize features, build consensus and coordinate product schedules with a team of world-class engineers
- Facilitate communication throughout the development process between a variety of internal teams, peer teams, and executives
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to ensure products satisfy customer needs
- Understand our strategic and competitive position, and work to define and deliver the best products which maintain, shape, and improve that position
- Inform the roadmap with new, justifiable ideas to enhance existing functionality or introduce new features
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly changing and growing environment where the process is fluid and creative and unique solutions are desired
- Integrate live-site data, query log data, metric analysis and occasionally usability studies into product requirements/direction to ensure that products satisfy users’ needs.
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years demonstrated experience in similar or related roles (running a startup is a plus)
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate on a technical level and work productively with engineers
- Statistics background or strong skills in data analysis (familiarity with SQL is a plus)
- Understanding of consumer-focused web platforms and web analytics a plus.
- Strong visual design sensibilities, and appreciation for minimal interface design
- Experience with a web based company managing web based applications
- Passion for writing product specifications, white papers
- Passion for creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences
- Experience with multivariate testing
- We are looking for an enthusiastic, performance-driven self-starter and team player
- Demonstrated skills in gathering requirements, organizing resources, schedule development, and starting bold initiatives
- Understanding of social applications and media products, or the ability to quickly learn
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapid growth environment.
- Results oriented
Email cover letter, resume & salary requirements to JOBS+SI [at] SNAP-INTERACTIVE.COM