Social Media Manager
Do you want to become part of a fast-growing team with a great culture full of passionate and enthusiastic people? Do you live and breathe social media? Are you smart, motivated, and a strong writer? SNAP-Interactive is looking for a Digital and Social Media Manager to own, run, and develop the voice for our social media presences for both SNAP and AYI. In addition, you will be assisting with press releases, internal communications, and the creation of support and outreach materials to our customers.
● Develop voice for the AYI and SNAP social media presences and create and manage content across Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and more
● Develop and create content for the AYI Blog
● Create occasional supporting photos and videos
● Manage the SNAP-Interactive website
● Help prepare and distribute press releases
● Maintain awareness of new social media marketing techniques being used by others, as well as look for opportunities to innovate and develop completely new techniques
● Track success of social media marketing programs
● Work closely with the product and engineering teams to write instructional content and announcements regarding new features
● Bachelor’s degree
● 2+ years experience in related field (e.g. interactive agency, marketing, advertising, public relations)
● Excellent writing and communication skills
● Experience using metrics to define and track success of campaigns
● Understanding of online industry and social media best practices
● Must have a record of success on various social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.
● Knowledge and experience in web standards and SEO preferred
● Video editing experience preferred
Email Resume to JOBS+SI [at] SNAP-INTERACTIVE.COM
SNAP Interactive Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering a progressive, team-oriented work environment, exciting career opportunities and excellent benefits. The responsibilities listed above are not intended to be comprehensive. Other duties may be required as needed.