SNAP Interactive is a dynamic, fast-paced technology company creating rich media, multi-platform social experiences such as Paltalk, FirstMet, Camfrog, Tinychat, The Grade, & more! The mission of our products is to become the leading platform in connecting a global audience of users around interest categories and dating by leveraging live video and chat as the core method of communication. We work at the intersection of Social, Big Data, Location and Mobile. Our environment is fun and relaxed, our products are ambitious, and our teams are some of the brightest in NYC.
SNAP Interactive, a publicly traded company, is seeking a VP of Product Management to develop and own the global vision and strategy by successfully showcasing our multi platform social products to the world. As a key member of the senior leadership team, the VP of Product and Marketing will partner with finance and operations to ensure cohesive alignment.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, self-starter with strong analytical skills and an understanding of subscription based B2C services. This candidate should be able to manage multiple priorities and operate effectively across teams.
- Oversee the Product and Marketing teams
- Support the development and management of marketing strategies that align with the core business goals of SNAP Interactive. (PPC, SEM, Affiliate, etc.)
- Lead the day-to-day management, implementation and improvement of marketing and conversion related analytics tools.
- Identify product-based opportunities for increasing users and conversion across all platforms (Web, Facebook, iPhone, Android, Tablet).
- Identify new features and requirements that have a measurable impact on our business.
- Run A/B tests and mine the metrics to learn what works and what doesn’t. Live and love the data!
- Work with in-house teams of designers and engineers to consistently deliver products on time.
Required Skills and Experience
- MBA required
- 10+ years of manager/executive experience in Product Management and Product Marketing.
- Experience in managing teams with a diverse range of roles and individuals, as well as the necessary budget items
- Experience developing products in a lean startup manner
- Strong user research skills (usability testing, surveying)
- Experience in B2C subscription businesses
- Tech-savvy and up to date on all marketing tools, platforms and resources
- Ability to think creatively with no boundaries on what could be imagined
- Track record successfully leading campaigns at brands acclaimed for their strategic, creative and effective brand storytelling.
- Ability to link product launches to organizational campaign themes and goals.
- Critical thinker with strong writing, communication, presentation development and delivery skills.
- Ability to create value propositions and messaging strategies.
- Ability to conduct market, competitor and customer research to gather insights and assess market opportunities.
- Able to work independently in extremely fast paced, team environment; entrepreneurial mindset
- Understanding of consumer-focused web platforms and web analytics is a requirement
To apply, please go to the following link: