SNAP Interactive is a dynamic, fast-paced technology company creating rich media, multi-platform social experiences such as Paltalk, FirstMet, Camfrog, Tinychat, The Grade, & more! The mission of our products is to become the leading platform in connecting a global audience of users around interest categories and dating by leveraging live video and chat as the core method of communication. We work at the intersection of Social, Big Data, Location and Mobile. Our environment is fun and relaxed, our products are ambitious, and our teams are some of the brightest in NYC.
SNAP Interactive, a publicly traded company, is seeking a General Manager- Product Innovation Lab, to help create the next generation application for online dating. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of and contribute to a data-driven and meritocratic tech company.
The ideal candidate is highly motivated and a self-starter with strong analytical skills and an understanding of subscription based B2C services. This candidate should be able to manage multiple priorities and operate effectively across teams with minimal supervision.
- Be the face of the next generation mobile application that integrates both dating a live video chat.
- Identify new features and requirements that have a measurable impact on our business and delight our members.
- Run A/B tests and mine the metrics to learn what works and what doesn’t. Live and love the data.
- Work with in-house teams of designers and engineers to consistently deliver products on time.
Required Skills and Experience
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years demonstrated experience in similar or related roles
- MBA preferred
- Exceptional analytical skills. Statistics background or strong skills in data analysis
- Proven ability to work within the lean startup framework
- Experience building MVPs and prototypes to collect feedback
- Experience working in a start-up consumer-facing tech environment preferred
- Understanding of social applications and online dating
- History of stepping up to solve problems beyond your position’s scope
- Able to translate complex data
- Experience with A/B testing a MUST and creating technical specs and wire frames for designers and developers
- Enthusiastic self-starter
- Understanding of consumer-focused web platforms and web analytics a plus
- Adept at developing and maintaining strong relationships internally and externally
To apply, please go to the following link: