Are you yearning to find a job where decisions are not driven by politics or hunches, but by the merit of ideas as proven by data? Then join SNAP.
SNAP’s flagship product, FirstMet.com, is one of the largest social dating applications on the internet with over 30 million installs, and offers a completely integrated Facebook, iPhone, Android, and Web app. SNAP also recently launched The Grade, a mobile dating application catering to high quality singles, which has been featured in TIME, Fortune Magazine, New York Post, ABC News, USA Today, Fox News, and others.
This position is full-time and is conveniently based three blocks from Penn Station.
- Identify new features that have a measurable impact on our business and delight our members.
- Run A/B tests and mine the metrics to learn what works and what doesn’t. Live and love the data.
- Work with an in-house team of designers and engineers to consistently deliver products on time.
Skills and Experience
- BA/BS degree
- 1-5 years demonstrated experience in similar or related roles
- Exceptional analytical skills. Statistics background or strong skills in data analysis
- Experience with A/B testing
- Strong desire to learn about online dating and the ability to ask smart questions
- History of stepping up to solve problems beyond your position’s scope
- Able to explain complex data to your parents
- Experience in startup, fast-paced environment where directions change quickly
- Understanding of consumer-focused web platforms and web analytics a plus
- Understanding of social applications and online dating a plus
Competitive Compensation Includes
- Stock options in a publicly traded company
- Free massages EVERY week – no explanation necessary
- SNAP swag (mugs, water bottles, pens, t-shirts, etc.)
- Free unlimited snacks & beverages
- The Lounge – unwind and relax with puzzles, board games, books, videogames and a ping pong table to enjoy with your fellow SNAPpers
- Discounts to a number of gyms in NYC
- Training Stipend – SNAP will cover any courses, conferences or speaker workshops to keep your skills sharp!
- Dinner Reimbursement – if you work until 8PM or later, SNAP will pay for your dinner up to $30
- Taxi Reimbursement – if you work until 9PM or later, SNAP will reimburse your cab ride up to $30
- Periodic Hackathons
- 100% covered medical insurance at the employee-only level
- 401k Matching Program
- Pre-tax flexible savings account
- Pre-tax commuter program (metrocards, parking, etc.)
- A total of 23 paid vacation/personal/holidays plus 5 paid sick days
- Monthly happy hours
- Birthday gift cards and $100 donation to your choice of charity on behalf of SNAP
- Periodic Lunch & Learns – teach in sessions with free catered lunch
- Cook-offs, cocktail-offs, and other fun office events
To apply, please go to the following link: